We recognise that for a variety of reasons you may need to return a product that you have purchased. Customer care is very important to us and want you to know we always strive to achieve the highest possible level of customer satisfaction.
1. You can return items in-person to any of our shops (Hemel, Watford, Houghton Regis) or via the post to our Hemel branch.
2. Unwanted or faulty items can be returned up to 14 days after purchase.
3. All returns will be assessed before being processed and proof of purchase will be required.
4. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if the goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged.
5. Please ensure you provide/include information pertaining to the purchase.
6. If items are returned via the Royal Mail please ensure you retain proof of postage. All packaging & postage costs are the responsibility of the returner.
7. Refunds will be paid to the original payment method.
8. Please note that a refund can take up to 14 days to be processed back onto your card by your bank.